Sign up to be notified when registration opens!
Heeding the Call for Safe and Responsible Pain Management in Our Communities
March 25, 2020 – Live and On Demand
A panel discussion between experts in pain management and addiction is an opportunity to expose the audience to the latest evidence, best practices, and real-world challenges encountered when managing patients with pain.
- Episode 1: Structured Pain Assessment: Asking the Right Questions, Using the Best Tools
- Episode 2: A Multimodal Treatment Approach to Pain
- Episode 3: Opioid Red Flags: Examining the Options and Taking the Next Steps
- Episode 1: Understanding Factors Influencing Pain Perception
- Episode 2: Shared Treatment Decision-Making
- Episode 3: How Comfortable Are You Educating Patients About Naloxone