Physician CME Courses Online
Find live and on-demand CME courses for physicians featuring expert faculty. Whether you need just a few remaining credits or require more in-depth learning, you’ll find CME courses in a variety of formats and therapeutic areas to fit your needs and your schedule – all for free.
CME Resources to Meet Credit Requirements
All of CME Outfitters’ resources are designed to meet requirements for credit types such as CME, AAFP Prescribed Credit, CNE, CPE, ABIM MOC, and ABP MOC. Additionally, the variety of activity formats offers greater flexibility in obtaining credit.
Available activity types include:
- Live Webcasts: Available Live or OnDemand, webcasts usually consist of a 60-minute discussion and 30-minute Q&A.
- CMEOcast: Supplying CME in podcast format, CMEOCast is most accessible for on-the-go learners. Listen as top experts share fresh insights and best practices while on a run, commuting to work, doing the laundry, and more.
- CMEO Snack: With CMEO Snacks, you can take a bite of medical best-practices while earning CME credits in just 30 minutes.
- CMEO BriefCase: CMEO BriefCases are quick 30-minute activities that feature faculty interviews with a patient.
- Medical Meetings: Medical Meetings consist of a live symposium, interactive iPads, live Q&A, and more.
- CMEOencore: CMEOencore is a replay of Medical Meeting activities, streamed live on Sunday evenings to our social media platforms.
This list of activity types is not exhaustive, as we are always expanding our offerings. Be sure to check back here regularly for the latest CME resources.
Find Courses in Specific Fields of Medicine
At CME Outfitters, finding CME activities designed for your specialty area is simple. We offer Digital Education Hubs in over 15 therapeutic areas, including:
- And more!
Once you’ve found your specialty hub, you’ll see a list of relevant upcoming live and On-Demand activities, including podcasts, webcasts, CMEO BriefCases, and more.
The hubs also offer a variety of tools and resources for you and your patients. In between activities, you can watch interviews with top experts, download FAQs, enjoy whiteboard animations, and more.
Our digital education hubs are your one-stop-shop for CME education. Explore the hubs today.
Looking for a specific practice area? CME Outfitters’ Education Hubs have become THE trusted sources for clinicians to find CME courses featuring expert faculty and the most up-to-date resources on a variety of therapeutic areas.
You’ll find videos, podcasts, animations, disease information, FAQ’s, toolkits, and more – for you and your patients
Visit the Digital Education Hubs to see the vast array of free education: https://www.cmeoutfitters.com/