CAREERS AT CME OUTFITTERS
The Online Development Intern is a key member of the CMEO marketing team which executes the marketing and design strategy to recruit the appropriate target audience for each activity, meeting the stated goals as outlined in the proposal. Our website www.cmeoutfitters.com is central to activity marketing, accreditation, and hosts all of our activities. The Online Development Intern uses a variety of coding and design strategies that are appropriate for each project to ensure we are able to execute, measure, and analyze the success of our activities.
- Basic Office Software: Knowledge of the basics of a variety of computer hardware and software applications including:
- Microsoft Office Programs including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Experience Preferred
- Knowledge and Experience with WordPress, Drupal, or Similar CMS preferred
- Experience coding and deployment of email campaigns usings HTML, CSS
- Experience in current coding languages including but not limited to HTML5, CSS, PHP, .NET
- Information Assessment: Ability to comprehend and synthesize clinical information to into clear marketing and web design messages.
- Quality Management: Detail oriented with the ability to produce high-quality materials under tight time frames.
- Time Management: Ability to manage one’s time effectively in a remote setting and meet stated deadlines.
- Interpersonal Flexibility: Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Multi-tasking: Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Communication Effectiveness: Ability to communicate effectively in both written and oral formats with a variety of internal and external audiences.
CME Outfitters is constantly seeking quality professionals to join our team. Would you like to learn more about our career opportunities, and tell us more about your qualifications and ambitions? You may submit your resume to our hiring department in any of three ways:
- E-mail: Click Here and attach your resume and salary requirements in .DOC or .PDF format.
Include your contact information in the body of the e-mail.
- Online: Complete and submit the form below. All items are required.
If uploading a resume, maximum file size is 100KB.