If you have met the minimum technical requirements and experience problems viewing a webcast, please read the technical support instructions.
The CME Outfitters website can be viewed on a PC or Mac. We recommend a minimum of:
- PC: Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows ME, or Windows XP
- Mac: OS X
- 128MB RAM
- Processor speed of 500MHz or higher
- 800×600 color monitor
- Video or graphics card
- Sound card and speakers
- Your firewall or proxy server may prohibit streaming audio/video. Check with your IT department if you meet all requirements and still experience problems.
- CME Outfitters does NOT support IE for Mac. (Recommend Safari or Chrome)
- Your web browser software must support frames to view live webcasts.
- Your web browser software must be configured to accept cookies from cmeoutfitters.com.
- Your web browser software must be configured NOT to block pop-up windows from cmeoutfitters.com.
- Download the latest versions of all supported browsers from our software page.
- Various multimedia content on the neuroscienceCME website requires free Windows Media Player, RealPlayer, and/or Flash Player software to be installed on your computer. If you do not have the latest versions, you’ll be directed to the correct site for download.
- To view and print the course materials that accompany each activity, you will need software that is capable of opening a PDF file. We recommend the free Adobe Reader. Download it from our software pag
The CME Outfitters website and learning activities are best viewed with a high-speed Internet connection such as T1, Road Runner, cable, DSL, etc. Dial-up modem connections are supported for text and basic multimedia, but may not deliver smooth and continuous playback for high quality content.