CAREERS AT CME OUTFITTERS
Medical Program Manager
CME Outfitters is recruiting a full-time, remote member of our science team. The Medical Program Manager position is responsible for developing gap analyses across a range of therapeutic topics in order to communicate the need for education in specific areas for physicians and the entire healthcare team. Additionally, the Medical Program Manager is accountable for instructional design, content development, identifying and working with faculty, and execution of the educational activity within defined timelines. The Medical Program Manager is required to be current on the latest evidence and emerging therapies in their assigned therapeutic areas, develop and update landscape documents in these areas, and provide suggestions for proposals, formats and faculty.
CME Outfitters is a remote organization with staff located nationally, working from their home offices, technology and an online project management system to execute activities and deliverables.
- Identifying gaps that can be addressed through education related to improving knowledge and practice for clinicians and other healthcare providers.
- Writes, reviews, and edits medical education content in a variety of formats.
- Keeps abreast of changes in assigned therapeutic areas through reading, conducting periodic literature reviews, and monitoring current market activity.
- Develops content, develops graphics or gives graphic direction to Design team to effectively communicate the educational objectives in alignment with the proposed activity.
- Performs scientific accuracy review of all content.
- Reviews and edits documents and processes for quality and accuracy with a goal of creating scientifically rigorous content that is error-free.
- Identifies experts in the field of study, interacts and collaborates as necessary for the development of educational materials and future activities.
- Works efficiently to deliver projects on time per timelines.
- Advanced degree preferred (MD, RN, NP, PA, PhD, PharmD) in a medical or science-related specialty; several years of experience working in a medical education company, medical communications company, professional medical publisher, academic institution, and/or medical society or pharmaceutical company will be considered
- Strong background in adult learning principles and curriculum design (alignment of objectives to content to assessment)
- Advanced skill level in Microsoft Word
- Intermediate skill level in PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently from a remote location, as well as collaborate with cross-functional teams to meet project deliverables, milestones, and deadlines
- Maintains timely and accurate report of daily activities to identified categories/activity code.
- Possess a positive attitude/high energy with a willingness to accept varied assignments
- Adheres to the spirit of the CME Outfitters Value Compass.
CME Outfitters (CMEO) is looking to add a full-time Medical Editor to our science team. The Medical Editor will be responsible for providing timely, accurate and thorough review and editing of all CMEO content, proposals, PowerPoint slides, marketing materials and outcomes reports. Additionally, the Medical Editor will have the opportunity to learn about a number of therapeutic areas, the latest in instructional design techniques and how to measure the impact of medical education. CMEO is a remote organization with staff located nationally, working from their home offices. The Medical Editor will be expected to work independently in a remote home office in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment where your input and feedback is encouraged and respected. Interested candidates should complete the form below and upload their resume.
CME Outfitters is constantly seeking quality professionals to join our team. Would you like to learn more about our career opportunities, and tell us more about your qualifications and ambitions? You may submit your resume to our hiring department in any of three ways:
- E-mail: Click Here and attach your resume and salary requirements in .DOC or .PDF format.
Include your contact information in the body of the e-mail.
- Online: Complete and submit the form below. All items are required.
If uploading a resume, maximum file size is 100KB.