Are you an acute care Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant who wants to improve care for your patients? Would you like to help guide education for healthcare providers as they battle the opioid epidemic and other debilitating conditions?
At CME Outfitters, we provide world-class continuing education to help clinicians improve patient care and ultimately, patient outcomes. We’re working to address some of the most pressing issues facing healthcare today.
We are seeking members to join a newly formed Acute Care Advisory Board where selected members will have an exceptional opportunity to impact not only education for healthcare providers, but also patients’ lives.
Interested? The deadline for applications is March 6th. Access the application here.
Benefits of Board Membership
- Impact education on acute care and make a difference for patient care
- Increased networking opportunities with peers
- Establish relationships with leaders in the field
- Gain insight into acute care educational needs across the nation
- Potential for publication (posters, journal articles, presentations)
- Potential to serve as event faculty and share your research
- Open to Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants
- 12-month term on the board
- Attend each quarterly 1-hour virtual meeting
- Fulfill action items from board meetings. Action items may include:
- Sending articles, slides, research to the CME Outfitters team
- Content review for upcoming activities
- Share activities with colleagues
- Participate in initial onboarding once board is established (during first meeting)
- Discuss current trends, gaps in practice among acute care NPs and PAs
- Review CME Outfitters educational acute care activities
- Evaluate acute care needs assessments, learning objectives, and clinical case vignettes
- Recommend faculty for educational activities
- Complete action items as agreed upon during meetings
- Evaluate periodic performance measurement outcome results from activities
- This is a compensated board position. Once your application is accepted, those details will be shared.