Chair Summit Poster Submission Requirements
- Provide a short specific title indicating the nature of the investigation. Title may not exceed 250 characters, including spaces.
- The abstract text may not exceed 2500 characters, including spaces. Organize abstract sections as follows:
- Introduction: Background or statement of purpose
- Methods: Methods, materials, analytic procedures
- Results: Summary of results in sufficient detail to support conclusion; include hard data (sample sizes, statistical value, p-value).
- Conclusion: Conclusions reached.
- References: Include where applicable. These will not be counted toward character limit, but discretion is recommended regarding the number of references (e.g., no more than 10).
- Include all authors’ names, degrees, and affiliations. These do not count toward the character limit. Submissions must indicate the presenting author.
- All abbreviations must be defined at first mention (but do not define in the title).
- Use generic drug names.
- A maximum of 3 tables, images, or figures (any combination) may be included in the submission and will not count toward character limit. Image format in .jpg, .png, or .gif. Minimum resolution is 300 dpi for photographic images, and 1,000 dpi for line art and other graphics.
- Disclosure of conflict of interest (e.g., grant support, consultancy, membership on advisory councils, speaker’s bureau) by all authors and source of funding are mandatory. Each listed author should prepare a one sentence statement to this effect.
- Submit abstracts via the online submission portal only (see link below).
- The research should be current, but need not be confined entirely to the present year.
- Any area of psychiatry or neurology related research is eligible.
- Submissions are due by September 20, 2017.
- After the submission deadline, all completed and eligible abstracts will be made available to the CME Outfitters abstract reviewers for blinded review, and final decisions will be made by October 15, 2017.