CME Outfitters is a nationally recognized provider of multidisciplinary continuing education (CE) for healthcare professionals. Our activities represent the pinnacle of evidence-based education designed to enhance clinical practice and improve patient outcomes.
CME Outfitters operates among the elite in the accredited provider community. In March 2012 we were awarded accreditation with commendation for the second straight review cycle by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education. CME Outfitters is accredited for six years until 2018 as a provider of continuing medical education for physicians.
CME Outfitters is pleased to offer expert joint providership services for non-accredited educational partners. This service leverages our CE expertise and makes it available to educational partners who are equally committed to the development of high-quality CE.
CME Outfitters realizes that today’s clinical environment is increasingly multidisciplinary in nature. Therefore, we offer multiple types of CE credit based on each activity’s target audience. This ensures our educational partners achieve maximum audience reach for their CE activities.
CME Outfitters is an accredited/approved provider by the following organizations:
- ACCME – Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education
- ACPE – Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education
- CBRN – California Board of Registered Nursing
We also offer CE activity application and approval services for the following disciplines:
- NASW – National Association of Social Workers
- CCMC – Commission for Case Manager Certification
- AAFP – American Academy of Family Physicians
- And many others
Our Education Department and other staff are always ready to assist your organization with a wide range of educational services, including:
- Scientific content development and validation
- Project management
- Event planning/logistics management
- Activity marketing/customer service
- Print and web design
- Faculty recruitment and conflict of interest resolution
- Certificate processing, records retention, and data storage
- Outcomes measurement
Marketing and Production Services
In addition, we also offer a variety of support services related to the marketing and production of educational activities, including:
- Design and development of presentation graphics and print materials
- HTML e-mail design and distribution
Eligibility to Become a Joint Provider
In order to become a joint provider with CME Outfitters, each prospective educational partner must complete an Educational Partner Attestation Form by clicking on the “Request More Information” button below.
Frequently Asked Questions
We have compiled a list of frequently asked joint providership questions for your convenience.
Click here to view FAQs.